Finance & Accounts Outsourcing
Auditing & Assurance Services
Management Audit & Review of Internal Controls
Direct Tax & Regulatory Services
Other Value Added Services
Section / Rule Number
Act / Rule Name
98A Power to relax
91 Provisions relating to coastal goods and vessels carrying coastal goods
92. Entry of coastal goods.
93. Coastal goods not to be loaded until bill relating thereto is passed, etc.
94. Clearance of coastal goods at destination.
95. Master of a coasting vessel to carry an advice book.
96. Loading and unloading of coastal goods at customs port or coastal port only.
97. No coasting vessel to leave without written order.
98 Application of certain provisions of this Act to coastal goods, etc.
99. Power to make rules in respect of coastal goods and coasting vessels.
Powered by Webtel Electrosoft (P) Ltd.