Finance & Accounts Outsourcing
Auditing & Assurance Services
Management Audit & Review of Internal Controls
Direct Tax & Regulatory Services
Other Value Added Services
Section / Rule Number
Act / Rule Name
80 Temporary detention of baggage
82 Label or declaration accompanying goods to be treated as entry
84 Regulations regarding goods imported imported or exported by post Stores
77 SPECIAL PROVISIONS REGARDING BAGGAGE, GOODS IMPORTED OR EXPORTED BY POST, COURIER AND STORES Baggage
78. Determination of rate of duty and tariff valuation in respect of baggage.
79. Bona fide baggage exempted from duty.
81. Regulations in respect of baggage.
83 Rate of duty and tariff valuation in respect of goods imported or exported by post or courier.
85. Stores may be allowed to be warehoused without assessment to duty.
86. Transit and transhipment of stores.
87. Imported stores may be consumed on board a foreign-going vessel or aircraft.
88 Application of section 69 and Chapter X to stores.
89. Stores to be free of export duty.
90. Concessions in respect of imported stores for the Navy.
Powered by Webtel Electrosoft (P) Ltd.